Azqore, partners for tomorrow’s wealth managers
Created in 1992 in the heart of the Private Banking sector in Switzerland, since 2018 Azqore has been a subsidiary of CA Indosuez Wealth (Group), specialised in banking outsourcing.
Located in Geneva, Lausanne, and Singapore, Azqore assists Private Bankers and Wealth Managers in their development. It offers them a complete, integrated technology solution, operational services, and consulting assignments that meet the highest standards on the market.
The advantages of Crédit Agricole Group and its technology partnership with Capgemini, a leader in tech consulting and services, give it strength and added value.
With more than 400 IT and banking transaction experts in Switzerland and Singapore, Azqore’s multicultural team enjoys a strong identity.
To enhance its operational efficiency, Azqore offers its clients:
- the S2i integrated banking platform, which provides full coverage of all the IT requirements of private banks and wealth managers – front office, asset management, advisory, middle office, back office, financing, compliance and risk management. Clients can choose between a BPO service provided by Azqore’s back office experts or an SaaS solution;
- the option of outsourcing all their back-office processes to Azqore while retaining their existing IT environment.
In addition to these two shared central solutions, Azqore offers its clients an array of expert services in order to perfectly meet their specific expectations.
From Onboard S2i, which provides a structured approach to migrations, to Consulting designed to boost productivity, reduce operating risks, enhance efficiency, and improve its clients’ profitability, to the Open and Digitalize your S2i service, Azqore draws on:
- its considerable experience,
- its unique know-how,
- its highly specialised consultants,
- and its privileged access to the resources and expertise of Capgemini, one of the world leaders in technology consulting.
Its user community benefits from the upgrades and innovations initiated by one of them.